Sunday, October 7, 2007

Those parenting magazines are on to something

Hi, so this is my first attempt at a blog. I guess I wanted to wax on about random things and my poor husband shouldn't always have to listen to it all.

I had a few moments to spare so I sat down with the six months of parenting magazines I have yet to read. (Side note: when you have two young children, you don't really have a lot of time to read parenting magazines that give you ideas on how to spend time with your kids--but I guess that doesn't hold true since I have found time to start a blog.)

But I wanted to alert you all to some of the hippest new products on the market for kids and adults alike.






They actually cover bigger wounds too. You will be the coolest injured person on the planet with these bad boys. Christmas is just around the corner for your injury-prone friends.

And for you fellow bakers--I have recently started pursuing my interest in cupcaking (the sport of making, baking, decorating and eating cupcakes). Check out this amazing cupcake-cake pan from Wilton:





















thanks goodyblog

And lastly from the file of "Things that can be found in the kitchen that aren't conventional toys but kids love"--the ever famous BEER HUGGIE. Kendall has found they are easy to stack and has been carrying around her bucket of beer huggies all day. Please don't call CPS.

And lastly, for your inner-crafting crack addiction---the scary pumpkin.
















Kids dig it.




















No comments: