Saturday, October 13, 2007

I Think I'm In Love

It is so cliche', but I love shopping online, shopping outside, inside, in my sleep.....but I really do hate the malls. Having two kids makes it even harder--so I tend to stick to the online marketplaces....besides the selection is better and you don't have deal with the long lines or the annoyed sales people. This is by far one of the best websites I have found in a VERY VERY long time. http://www.etsy.com/ Everything on the website is homemade and unique. I really love the baby/kids items and the jewelry. You can even sell your own goods here. Check it out. Another great baubles website is: http://www.elsewares.com And now for your do gooder moment of the day: Do you ever get sick of getting catalogs in the mail? I do. You order one thing from Lands End or Victoria's Secret and you are stuck with a lifetime supply of catalogs to wallpaper your house with. Did you know that 8,000,000 tons of trees are killed very year to make catalogs? (That is what Victoria's evil secret she didn't want you to know.) Well now-you can go to catalogchoice.org and have your name removed from various catalog lists. Save the trees.

No comments: