Friday, July 24, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

1) Pandora....I wouldn't be able to make it through the work day without it. I am sure you are sick of me talking about it but I just love it so much.
2)Bookmooch...It is fun getting little packages every couple of weeks.
3)Magazines....I don't have a lot of time, but I just love flipping through them. Somehow I recently I got a subscription to Spin Magazine and I think the writing is clever. And of course, my mainstay is Vanity Fair....
4)White Chocolate Mocha With Skim---Caribou Only, or if I am in NE...then Wilde Roast....
5)Containers...I like bins. I like to separate things and try to keep things organized.
6)Cleaning out my closet...it feels good to get rid of stuff.
7)... (as in in like to use ... WAY TOO MUCH)
8)Vanilla Extract....when ever they say to add a tsp, I always triple or double it. I really don't think you can have too much.
9)Saturday Mornings--when my sleepy kids like to snuggle and I get to make them a yummy breakfast and we sing the Mickey Mouse theme song.
10)Pregnant Ladies....I just love the excitement and giddiness of a new baby coming into the world. And pregnant ladies are just so beautiful.
11)I like the number eleven. My favorite number and it also happens to be the day that Josh and I went on our first date.

3 comments:

MommyLisa said...

OHHHH...so with you on vanilla. Yum! I use a bottle for every two recipes practically...

My mom brought me some from Mexico and it was gobbled up by my brownies!!!

Anonymous said...

I am curious to know just exactly what you are talking about in #7.
(Perfume, salt, sugar, frosting, peanut butter, lip gloss, salad dressing, salsa...??)

Faux Martha said...

So what I mean is that when I write, I use the ... (excessive periods) WAY TO MUCH. Any grammarian (sp?) would want to kill me...