Sunday, October 12, 2008

Random Thoughts for a Sunday Night

1)High School Reunions....I think that they should have 4 years of grades all together for a reunion. And if you grew up in a small town, like I did, you have all the high schools from those grades, convene together. This whole Facebook phenomena has reminded how many great people were in different grades and went to different schools then I did. I am not saying that old Flag High Class of 93, wasn't the best damn class EVER....I just think it would be fun to see some old friends. 2)There Will Be Blood---anyone seen it? I swear there is a lot of symbolism rolling around in that movie....Oil Tycoons getting too much power, the problems greed can cause, Southern Conservatives being very powerful, the environmental devestation........Maybe I am reading too much into it. Oh, and I am only an hour into the movie.

No comments: