Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yours, Mine, Ours

As many of you know, I come from a rather "diverse" family. I have had different moms and dads and siblings, over the years..... There have been divorces and there have been marriages, but overall....I think the picture is pretty bright. I wouldn't be who I am today if all these different people hadn't been apart of it. Last week, I went to Seattle for my dad's second wife's fourth marriage. Let me just say--the liver has not had this much fun in a while. First of all, the Northwest, there are not too many places prettier(I flew right past the glaciers on Mt. Rainier). Secondly, weddings are always fun. Thirdly, I got to see my little sister, Lauren Lou-Lou and I got to meet her man, Kyle. Fourthly, I got to meet Mike, Tami's new husband, what a great guy!! Cheers going your way as you are sailing down the coast right now. (I am having troubles getting pictures to download...I promise to do it soon.)

No comments: