Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Read

Oh don't mind me...I am just trying to keep track of some of the books I want to read.  I am trying to read 2-3 books per month.  

Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake
The Hunger Games
The Help
I Feel Bad About My Neck
What Remains
The Book Thief
Sarah's Key
A Heartbreaking Story of Staggering Genius


TV Update:  I went about a week and then I watched the Packers/Bears game and then I broke down tonight and watched Top Chef and The Housewives....ugh.  Back on the wagon (well, until Sunday...60 Minutes has Julian Assange and I am totally fascinated by him.)

2 comments:

MommyLisa said...

I think Julian Assange has a creepy vibe.

Unknown said...

Here are few more fun one from our book club...

Room: A Novel
Water for Elephants

Happy Reading!