Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Brother.....Brother.....


Dear Brother...aka Holmes aka Screech aka Davey Ray aka One of My Favorite People in the Whole World (Top Five Easily)

I must have got some parasite in Mexico that makes me sleepy and tearful because man, I have just felt really emotional lately. Maybe it is the withdrawls from being in Mexico and seeing the family.  But I miss you guys MUCHO!!!!  Oh and for all you other readers......I just can't express how much I adore my brother.   He is such a rockin fella.....he went through a rough patch a few years ago and MAN has he come out on the other side stronger, happier, more aware and so incredibly full of life.....like a man sized sponge he is soaking in the world and spitting out such rays of sunshine and warmth and love.  I am so proud of the person you are right now......such goodness swirls around you.

So anyways, I was thinking Dave....perhaps you and I should start a blog.....I mean we already spend a far amount of time sending each other songs and recipes and pictures....why not make it more of an open forum??

What do you think?

A collaboration of sorts?  An art project?  A melting pot?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sure know how to make a grown man cry. Words can't express my love and gratitude for having such a great sister. Thank you for the encouraging words, life is great!!! Let me know what we can do, I such an novice when it come to blogging. I would love to contribute, whenever, and whatever. Peace, and much love!!!

DRT

Anonymous said...

Perhaps in this new, fun blog you could include instructions on how to leg wrestle,
jump out of two story buildings,
hold your breath under water at the age of 2, build forts out of pine needles, lemonade stand and painted rock entrepreneurship plus riding the
'whoopdeedoos' on a brand new bicycle without killing yourself! Oh and don't forget hot-wheelin' with
nails in your shoes, and snow sledding in and out of car traffic!