Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am a sucker for ANY contest

To participate you must include all of the text, including the links, in bold below:

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year? 


a)All the Avett Brother CDs
b)A nice Chef's knife
c)A camping stove
d)A king size bed

e)A set of bicycles for him and I :)

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? 

a)a couple of different pieces of jewelry(i really dig my scrabble necklaces)

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? 

a)A funky advent calender


4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? 

a)my bicycle.....I just loved the freedom

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? 

a)train tracks, of ANY kind
b)some new DVDs (Madagascar)

6. What is your favorite holiday food? 

a)cinnamon rolls on christmas morning

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? 

a)I have some ideas for some fabric ornaments and I would like to work on a Christmas outfit for my daughter

8. What is your favorite holiday movie? 

a)Sound of Music is always played at Christmas despite it not really being a Christmas movie.

9. Favorite holiday song? 

a)The Little Drummer Boy

10. Favorite holiday pastime?

a)I love baking and then making goodie sacks for all my neighbors. 


Click here to see an example.

No comments: