Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks...

Hi.  Sorry it has been so long.  Two moves in a period of two months takes a lot out of you.  I hope to get back on here more in the next few weeks, but with the holidays here and two work trips coming, it might be New Years before I am a regular contributor to the blogger world again. Just in time for me to write my annual New Years Resolution List (oh I just know you are excited...hee hee). 

I really logged on to tell you how thankful I am.  My day starts off with thanks for the puffy-eyed snuggle bugs that climb in my bed and wrap their arms around my neck.  They are what it is all for.  They are the best part of my day. They are what I live and breath for.

Next to me in that bed is my husband who works so endlessly hard.  He works long days and even nights to support us (so I forgive him for his heavy snoring because I know it is well earned).  And then in his small amount of free time he works on the house or cutting wood or canning pickles or changing oil.  Oh and I don't know if I have mentioned, but he is a great dad and partner. A true partner, where we work hand in foot.  A dad that despite the work he has piled up, lays down with his kids at night to make them feel secure.

I am thankful for healthy kids, and supportive family members. I am grateful that I live in a community that cares about my children's education.   I am grateful for a job and excellent bosses that listen to my opinions.  I am grateful for our new 10acres of beautiful land where horses graze out my window and deer frolick endlessly about. I am grateful for our friends that helped us move twice, carrying insanely heavy work benches, couches and just plain crap, from house to house to house. 

Have a beautiful day.  Be in the moment.  Don't worry about shopping or saving money or what you are going to make or do....just enjoy.....right now and from this moment forward....just enjoy. 

P.S. I posted Part1 of a photo session I did with Ben and Rebecca over on the Sugar Jets Blog.

No comments: