Thursday, September 22, 2011

AN

A. Age: 36
B. Bed size: Hide-a-bed at the moment, but king in about a month (THANK GOODNESS!!)
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes....they never end.
D. Dogs: I wish. Like a weinererimer (sp?) or a dalmation or a dachsund. 
E. Essential start to your day: Black coffee.
F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5’7"
I. Instruments you play: HA!!  I like to listen to instruments...that is about as musical as I get.
J. Job title: New Business Development Associate
K. Kids: Yep....two....they are prevalently displayed here on the blog.
L. Live: a suburb of the Minneapolis.
M. Mother’s name: Colleen
N. Nicknames: Beckster, Beckles, Ra-Ra, Reba...and a bunch of terrible nicknames that I don't even want to mention.
O. Overnight hospital stays: For the babies....
P. Pet peeves: People that are phony...like they pretend to be hippies and then throw cigarette butts on the ground....stuff like that.
Q. Quote from a movie: The powerful play goes on and you contribute a verse (Dead Poet's Society)
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: Many....4
U. Underwear: Yes.
V. Vegetable you hate: Uhhh....I like them all, I think.
W. What makes you run late:Sleeping in....I am not a good morning person.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Knee and teeth and ankle and arm.....geez I am a klutz.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Homemade mac & cheese....chocolate zucchini cake...cinnamon rolls.
Z. Zoo animal:  I go back and forth...I love them, but the you see the movies like "The Cove" and you feel weird about them being caged up.

1 comment:

MommyLisa said...

I never heard of The Cove. I totally feel that at Como, but not as much at Minnesota...I don't know why, they are essentially the same.