Tuesday, November 9, 2010

INGs....

Finishing....reading Divisidero hoping that the end is not lame.
Thinking....about the holidays and what food I want to make.
Wishing....I could make these cute mouse cookies right now.....but it is still too early. Oh, and the ones I saw actually were on a ginger cookie, which I think would be yummy.



Aspiring....to keep it simple this Christmas. 
Loving...my new bracelet from Karin Jacobson. It is leather....unlike her other stuff...but boy is her other stuff fabulous.
Appreciating...my children and how often they make me laugh.
Dreaming....of some trips to come for myself and the family.
Appreciating....people that are crafty.
Laughing....at myself for the expensive mistakes I made this month.
Freaking...out about the dead squirrel remains that were found on our porch...courtesy of our resident fox.
Wanting....some more jersey wrap dresses...they are super comfy.
Learning...to slowly use my knee again....but slowly is not good enough.  I want to be running.....right now.  But yoga is in my future.
Loving...my group of friends on Facebook that keep me laughing daily.
Appreciating...my fantastic family.
Anticipating....a fun next few weeks.



Fleet Foxes "White Winter Hymnal"

No comments: