Tuesday, October 19, 2010

If I had one ounce of the talent....

Okay, so I like to cuss once and awhile, but anyways, in a dream world I would love to hang this in my kids' rooms.

That print and many other equally fantastic prints can be found on ETSY under The Big Harumph's page (thanks to Heather...I am stealing your idea and reposting here.)

Which brings me to another cool thing that I wish I could get to work on my computer but I think that my computer is so old that it won't work with it.....Poladroid.....a program that turns digital pictures into pictures that look like Polaroids......YEAH HOW COOL IS THAT??  I would love to show you an example but thanks to Microsoft that is not going to happen....(just kidding Bill).....but you can see examples over here at.)  Again, I stole this idea from Amy Tangerine......

No comments: