Friday, March 5, 2010

Apparently all I use this blog for is to enter contests

But I am in New Orleans so I  hope to have some pictures and restaurant reviews in the coming days....thus providing stimulating blog content.

But SERIOUSLY....this such a HUGE deal....HUGE.....you can win a photo session with Krysta Manthe.....

I am on her list and have requested a photo session with her the next time she is Minneapolis.....that is how seriously I dig her.

Go right now. do not stop for a mocha....go look at the amazing art she does.  SERIOUSLY....free photo session from a uber hipster photographer??????  You would have to be on crack not to sign up.....

Crack....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I know you will be watching the Oscars. How about posting some
4 year old's birthday party photos?
And then some New Orleans fun stuff?!